ETHERNET DEDICATED INTERNET ACCESS
FairPoint's Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) over Ethernet provides true business-class Internet connectivity and enhanced productivity through a dedicated connection that ensures high bandwidth for both uploads and downloads, greater cost efficiency and business-grade reliability. Delivered over FairPoint’s robust fiber network, EDIA offers a robust platform for your data needs with a range of scalable bandwidth options.
- Technical Comparison
If you utilize an E-LAN to connect all of your sites, you can deploy a single Ethernet DIA connection and share Internet access across all the locations. This allows you to purchase a single, larger bandwidth connection, which is more efficient than purchasing a separate connection for each site. It also allows you to manage one firewall to protect your business from viruses and other
• Reliable - We stand behind the service and back it with a rigorous Service Level Agreement.
• Dedicated Connection - So you get the performance you pay for.
• Symmetrical Connections - Use the same high-speed service for both downloads and uploads.
• Seamless Integration - Easily integrate with additional data and voice applications.
• Easy to Manage - Native LAN IEEE standard ensures minimal additional experts. Only customer router is required.
• Highly Scalable - You can easily adjust your bandwidth from 3 Mbps to 500 Mbps so you get data at the speed of your business.