Ethernet Dedicated Internet Access
FairPoint Communication’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) over Ethernet provides true business-class Internet connectivity. This dedicated service ensures your full bandwidth allocation is always available for your business, so critical data and applications have the connectivity they require.
- Technical Comparison
If you utilize an E-LAN to connect all of your sites, you can deploy a single Ethernet DIA connection and share Internet access across all the locations. This allows you to purchase a single, larger bandwidth connection, which is more efficient than purchasing a separate connection for each site. It also allows you to manage one firewall to protect your business from viruses and other intrusions making your infrastructure more secure.
• Cost Effective - Higher speed access at a lower cost per Megabit than T1
• Symmetrical Connections - Delivers high-speed capacity for both uploading and downloading
• Highly Scalable - You can easily adjust your bandwidth as your business needs shift
• Easy to Manage - Ethernet is a standard, widely accepted network protocol that doesn’t require specialized skills to manage
• Flexible Speeds - You can choose the right speeds for each of your locations