|Hosted PBX||SIP Trunking|
Introducing hosted PBX, a new cloud service from FairPoint. Delivered over our state-of-the-art Ethernet network, this IP voice solution enables you to communicate anywhere, anytime.
Whether you’re a small, medium or large enterprise, FairPoint Communications can deliver a powerful feature-rich phone system without the cost or hassle of having an on-site, customer-owned system Installed.
Our Hosted PBX is easy to use and manage. We leverage the latest voice over Internet Protocol technology and our state-of-the-art network to deliver a modern business-class phone system. You enjoy one efficient connection for all your voice and data communications needs.
With FairPoint's Hosted PBX, you can focus on your business – not your phone system.
Easy Management and Administration
FairPoint’s Hosted PBX delivers the power of a PBX over a FairPoint Ethernet connection utilizing FairPoint’s managed devices installed on your premises. FairPoint also provides a range of IP phones that are available at competitive monthly rates.
Features offered on all service levels include:
- Unlimited local calling
- Station-to-station intercom calling
- Caller ID including name and number
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call park / retrieve
- Speed dialing
- Return call / busy redial
- Call manager / find me follow me
- SimRing (ring a maximum of 5 phone numbers simultaneously, including cell phones)
- Call hold, including music on hold
- Web portal for do-it-yourself changes and feature activation and management
- Attractively priced long-distance calling plans