Current Catalogs, Price Lists, and Rates, Terms and Conditions are published on FairPoint.com under Tariffs, Catalogs and Price Lists.
Give us a call at 1.866.984.3001 and we'll tell you if and how this can be done. Check for service availability at your new location with our Network Coverage Map tool.
• Mail your payment – we accept all major credit cards and checks – to the address located on your bill statement:
For Maine and New Hampshire payments:
P.O. Box 11021
Lewiston, ME 04243-9472
For Vermont payments:
PO Box 5200
White River Junction, VT 05001-5200
• Online – Call FairPoint customer service (1.866.984.3001) or visit myfairpoint.net to sign up for secure auto-bill pay online. If you are already registered for an online account, simply login to Manage My Account or go directly to Pay My Bill.
• Automatically – Your FairPoint payments may be made automatically either through a bank or a credit card account. Visit the Customer Portal at www.myfairpoint.net to sign up or make changes to your payment service.
• In-person at Western Union locations and Check Free Pay locations. Please note that there is a $1.50 fee per transaction to pay at these locations.
• Pay by phone by calling 1.866.658.9040. Please note that there is a $3.50 fee per transaction to pay by phone. You can pay by check (using the routing number found on your check along with your account number, credit or debit card.
Yes, but you may opt out by logging into your account, and setting your preference. You may also reinstate receiving a paper bill at any time by visiting the Customer Portal at www.myfairpoint.net.
If your statement is not paid by its due date you may be assessed a late charge. Continued nonpayment may result in your service being discontinued.
If payment is received within 25 days from when your statement was mailed to you, it will not be considered late and you will not be charged for late payment. Sign up for, or make changes to, your automatic, recurring payment to ensure that you don't miss a payment. Your FairPoint payments may be made automatically either through a bank or a credit card account. Visit myfairpoint.net to sign up online.
No, these bill paying services are free. However, you are responsible for any fees that may be charged by your financial institution, so we encourage you to contact them for details.
Please contact FairPoint Financial Services regarding reinstatement of your service at 1.866.529.1302, and we will work with you to reinstate your services.
• Order services or get answers to your questions
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Repair and Tech Support
o 24/7 Internet and Email Support: 1.800.314.9209
o Telephone Repair: 1.888.984.1515
• Or, login to your online account and select “Request Repair.” If you need to register for online access, please call Customer Service at 1.866.984.3001.
Service and Repair staff will make every effort to contact you to let you know if/when a trouble issue has been closed.
Internet & Email Technical Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 1.800.314.9209 Telephone Repair 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 1.888.984.1515 Billing & Customer Support Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm EST 1.866.984.3001 Payment Arrangements Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm EST 1.877.212.7445 Teletypewriter (TTY) Users For orders, product information, billing questions, overdue account questions and payment information:
Dial 711 and ask them to relay the call to 1.866.984.3001
For Repair Services: Dial 711 and ask them to relay the call to 1.888.984.1515